We, as SKV Hercules, make use of the accommodations of CrossFit Twente. Here the following rules apply:
- Take a towel with you to the training (e.g. for bench pressing and abmat sit-ups).
- If there is a sweat stain on the ground, take the mob and clean it.
- Don’t lay down on the green mat if you’re sweaty and don’t do push ups or burpees on the mat. The mat can’t be cleaned.
- Clean up after yourself! What goes for sweat, also goes for magnesium powder and other materials that are used during the training.
- Are you done with the WOD while there are still people going? Encourage them and wait before you start cleaning up your stuff.
Terms and Conditions
Domestic Regulations (Updated version in English)
Old documentation from October 2019: